Part of a Green Pest Management Program
DominAnt Liquid Ant Bait's super-sweet attractant instantly attracts ants, which flock to it in minutes. It kills and controls most common household ants and their colonies. DominAnt is extremely attractive to ants, so when sweet-eating ants find a food source in your customers' homes, simply apply Dominant in a liquid bait station near the trailing ants and watch as the ants swarm the station. Because ants are social insects, they will bring the bait back to their colony where it is shared and kills the colony – including the queen. DominAnt is available in gallon and pint containers as well as .47 fluid ounce bait stations.
Introducing the NEW Dominant Ant Bait Station
Bigger- The DominAnt bait station has 30% more product in each bait station and the new carton has 32 stations instead of the previous 30.
Better- The three staging portals allow hundreds of ants to easily enter and exit the station. Once inside, the ants can move up and down feeding ramps. This minimizes ants drowning and lets them move the bait into the colony quicker.
At a Glance
- Controls and kills common household ants and their colonies.
- Argentine, ghost, cornfield, pavement, acrobat, white-footed, little black, odorous house, crazy, big-headed and other sweet-eating ants
- Ultra-sweet attractant lures ants quickly – customers can see it working.
- Active ingredient is Borax.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to use, and available in convenient snap & place bait stations as well as 16-oz. and 1-gallon containers.
- No unpleasant odors.
- Can be diluted with water to 1% and 2% solution of active ingredient to increase volume for large infestations.
- Effective pesticide for use in a Green Pest Management program.
A Closer Look
DominAnt can be used in Green Pest Management programs. As a borate-based product, DominAnt targets specific pests. This reduces the impact on non-target insects beneficial to the environment (such as butterflies and honeybees). Also, DominAnt is applied only where needed, further reducing any unnecessary impact to the rest of the environment. And since it is long-lasting, less product is required for a successful and effective Green Pest Management program.
How it Works
Its super-sweet bait may lure ants quickly, but DominAnt's ultimate effect on target pests comes from the way the boron molecules in its active ingredient interfere with a pest’s metabolism. Because pests cannot excrete excess boron as humans and other organisms can, the boron builds up in their systems and ultimately interrupts the digestive process. So, by ingesting DominAnt, the insect is unable to extract nutrition from its food and effectively starves to death. Humans, pets and other living things don’t share the risk because they are able to excrete excess boron from their bodies.