Ready-to-use wood preservative
PenaShield is a ready-to-use formula that can be sprayed or brushed on raw wood. It is a unique patented preservative that penetrates the wood, delivering long-lasting protection. PenaShield will not stain or discolor wood; and once dry, can be painted or treated with a water sealer, stained or varnished like Readynormal wood. The active ingredient in PenaShield is a borate mineral salt. Whenever you're working with wood, whether it's projects or repairs, always use PenaShield to protect the wood.
PenaShield is a water soluble wood treatment containing a proprietary ingredient that enables it to penetrate quickly and thoroughly into wood.
• PenaShield kills and prevents wood rot, decay fungi, termites, carpenter ants, and wood destroying beetles (see label for complete list).
• The active ingredient in PenaShield is a borate mineral salt, which means it does not break down over time like synthetic chemicals, and delivers long-term residual benefit to help to protect treated wood for years.
• PenaShield will last for the life of the wood indoors. Outside, PenaShield will last as long as an applied water repellent is maintained. If the outdoor wood is not sealed or painted, additional PenaShield applications will be needed every 1-5 years.
• PenaShield emits no VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
• One gallon of PenaShield will treat approximately 150-250 square feet of wood, depending on the wood's porosity and surface texture.
• PenaShield will not stain or discolor wood; once dry, the wood can be painted or treated with a water sealer, stained or varnished.